COVID-19 notice: At this time the Library is closed to the public, but we are providing curbside or home delivery services. To request items, please call 802 655 6424 or email the Library: email@example.com.
While the library remains closed to the public at this time, we are still offering pickup and home delivery. Materials can be picked up on Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 AM to 1 PM! Please contact the library at 802 655 6424 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request materials, schedule a pick up, or request an at-home delivery. All due dates have been extended and we never charge late fees. We are beginning to accept more returns. The green Book Return is located in front of the library. Sign up for a library card here!
In keeping with the stay-at-home and social distancing recommendations from the State of Vermont, the City of Winooski Memorial Library has provided a number of remote resources and programs for our patrons to enjoy at home. There’s something for everyone, and we’ll be adding content as it becomes available:
- Online Resources
- Green Mountain Library Consortium and Libby by OverDrive - borrow thousands of ebooks & audiobooks for free, instantly. New titles have been added for Winooski patrons with more content added weekly! To log in, select Winooski Memorial Library, and enter your four-digital library card number.
- Recorded Books Digital - RB is the largest independent publisher of unabridged audiobooks and a key provider of digital content to the library and school market. Access from web browser or download the RBdigital app. With the app, find Vermont Department of Libraries from the list of options, from a web browser click “Register.” Next, you’ll be asked for your library card number, enter 3VSRA00000XXXX.
- State of Vermont Public WIFI Map
- Read Aloud w/ Mr. Josh!
- Mr. Chris - Music for Sprouts - Facebook Live
- ECHO Science & Stories
- Lunchtime Doodles with Mo Willems
- Southern Vermont Natural History Museum
- Cosmic Kids Yoga
Slightly Older Kids and Teens
- Fairbanks Museum Virtual Classroom
- Draw Everyday with JJK (author of the Lunchlady series and Hey Kiddo, a National Book Award Finalist)
- Crash Course for Kids
- Crash Course for Teens
- St. Albans Museum Vermont History Talks
- The Metropolitan Opera Nightly Performances
- The Art Institute of Chicago (online collection)
- NASA Image Gallery