The Municipal Infrastructure Commission serves to advise the City Council on implementing the Municipal Infrastructure section of the City’s Strategic Vision, where Winooski will "invest in the city’s municipal infrastructure, including energy resources, facilities, and technology; roads and sidewalks; and water, sewer, and storm water lines and facilities".
City Council appoints five Winooski residents and two alternates to serve 1 to 2-year terms.
- Councilor Bryn Oakleaf, City Council Liaison
- Jon Rauscher, Staff Liaison, Director of Public Works
- Brian Borah, Chair - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Michelle Metzler, Vice Chair - Term Expires 9.6.23
- Jason Williams, Secretary - Term Expires 6.30.22
- Emily Corley - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Peter Wernsdorfer - Term Expires 6.30.22
- Dallas Wheatley, Alternate - Term Expires 6.30.23