The Winooski Memorial Library offers several passes that offer free or reduced admission to local museums and lectures. A library card is required to borrow a pass and passes are only available to Winooski community members. Each pass has a loan period of three days. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
American Precision Museum Pass
ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain Pass
- Pass allows for a discount of $7/per person for up to four people per visit.
Birds of Vermont Museum Pass
- Entitles one free admission with one paid admission, valid 5/1/23 - 10/31/23.
- Pass allows for 50% off the regular admission price for two adults and up to four accompanying children 17 years old and under.
- Users must present Museum admissions with a Winooski Memorial Library card or valid Vermont ID.
- May – June 2023 / all week / 10 AM - 5 PM
Vermont State Historic Pass
- Provides free entry into State Historic Sites for up to eight people in one vehicle. Sites and open hours vary.
Vermont State Parks
- Provides free entry into day-use areas for up to 8 people in one vehicle. Day use areas are open 10 AM to sunset, stop by the Library for the full list of parks.