Paid parking is available throughout Downtown Winooski at the rate of $1 per hour (Sundays and holidays are free). There are kiosk pay stations conveniently located in multiple locations including our parking garage on 20 Cascade Way.
Download our full resolution parking map.
Parking Enforcement: Mon - Sat / 8 AM - 8 PM
Call 802 324 9878 for assistance.
Mobile Parking Apps
Pay for parking in the City of Winooski directly from your mobile device via the WaytoPark app.
15-Minute Courtesy Spaces
Just running in? There are courtesy 15-minute spots located throughout Downtown Winooski:
Parking tickets can be paid online. Parking tickets can also be paid at Winooski City Hall (cash or check) or deposited after hours in the Winooski Police Department drop box. Payments left in the drop box will be credited on the next business day.
Appealing Your Ticket
Appeals must be submitted within 10 days of the violation and reviewed by the City’s Grand Juror.
Mail your written appeals to:
City of Winooski
C/O Grand Juror
Winooski, VT 05404
Winter Parking Bans
Overnight street parking is prohibited during winter parking bans in Winooski.
To receive up-to-date winter parking ban alerts, text ‘Winooski’ to 888-777 or register here.
- When issued, bans may last more than one evening and are in effect until further notice.
- The City of Winooski reserves the right to tow vehicles at the owner’s expense
- Overnight street parking is prohibited in Downtown Winooski from 2:30 AM to 6 AM (December 1st to March 31st) regardless of notification. Download our /DocumentCenter/View/1108/WinterBanMap.
- Landline users must retrieve their updates by calling the dedicated parking ban line at 802 655 3908
- Winter parking ban signs (located on East Allen Street near the Exit 15 off-ramp and at the entrance to Winooski over the Burlington/Winooski Bridge) will flash when a winter parking ban is in effect
- Overnight parking in the Winooski Parking Garage on Cascade Way is available for $2 (pay at the kiosk) from 6 PM to 7 AM
- If you have questions regarding winter parking bans, please call 802 655 6410