Development Review Board
The Development Review Board (DRB) is a quasi-judicial volunteer resident board that upholds the standards and procedures defined in the Winooski Zoning Ordinance. The DRB reviews and makes decisions on subdivisions, site plans, conditional uses, variances, and appeals of the Zoning Administrator’s determinations. The DRB has authority through Vermont State Statute Vermont Statute 24 VSA Chapter 117 and ensures due process, protects the rights of applicants, and rights of the public to participate in proposals for land development within the City. Appeals of decisions made by the DRB are heard by the Vermont Superior Court Environmental Division (VSCED) and the Vermont Supreme Court.
- View Agendas and Minutes
- View the DRB’s Submission Deadline Schedule
- Findings and Decisions
- Download our Board and Commission Informational Packet
- Apply for an open seat on this board
- 802 655 6410
City Council appoints five Winooski residents and two alternates to serve 1 to 2-year terms.
- Eric Vorwald, Staff Liaison
- Matt Bacewicz, Chair - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Harland Miller, Secretary - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Aaron Guyette - Term Expires 6.30.23
- David Weissberger - Term Expires 6.30.24
- Elsie Goodrich (Alternate) - Term Expires 6.30.23
- Kaitlin Hayes (Alternate) - Term Expires 6.30.24